Volunteer Assistant Volleyball Coach
Posting Number S01355 Position Title Volunteer Assistant Volleyball Coach Internal Position Title Department Athletics & Physical Activity Position Type Volunteer Job Family Volunteer Job Summary
Assists the head and assistant coaches in conducting practices and team events.
Previous experience in the sport.
Previous coaching experience.
Posting Date 02/16/2021 Closing Date 02/26/2021 Expected Start Date Special Instructions Summary Pay Rate Volunteer Full-Time/Part-Time Volunteer Location Grayslake Total Hours per week Variable Work Schedule
Variable depending on practice and competition schedules.
Software Testing Required None Interview Process Requirements None EEO Statement
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Summary of Essential Functions
Assists the head and assistant coaches with conducting practices and off-season conditioning, fundraising, statistics, and other duties as assigned by Athletic Director.
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience in Volleyball?
- * Do you have previous coaching experience?
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake