Enterprise Developer 3
University of Idaho
Enterprise Developer 3
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $78,124 per year or higher depending on experience and education
Full/Part Time: Full Time
To facilitate the development of new software applications and major revisions of existing software applications, by analyzing, evaluating, and optimizing business processes; designing software and database architecture; and leading development teams in implementing those designs. This position reports to the Development and Integration Manager in ITS and is a key component in two teams: ITS Development and Integration and University Advancement. Primary responsibilities are to maintain and enhance the Ellucian CRM Advance application and ensure its continued integration to a wide range of other institutional systems. To accomplish these responsibilities, the team member will work closely with University Advancement to understand business processes and successfully implement them in the system. Following ITS development standards and provide backup to other ITS developers in the development and integration services for a wide range of university applications. This position will develop a deep understanding of Advancement and the CRM Advance system, will gain a broad range of knowledge and skills in other university systems and development environments and will serve as a key part of the customer service-focused ITS organization. This position will work directly with senior administrative staff to identify business requirements and will mentor junior-level development staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Design or related field; an Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Design or related field plus 2 additional years of professional experience may be substituted; OR an additional four years of directly related experience without a completed degree (10 years of related experience total).
• 6 years of professional experience in Information Systems.
• Experience using and programming databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL-Server and MySQL.
• Demonstrated knowledge of: programming techniques; system analysis and design; software products; computer system concepts; database management; statistical methods used to evaluate data; capabilities of computer systems; and database design and procedures.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with people from a wide variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
• Training in Agile development methodology and SCRUM.
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification desirable.
• Formal project management training or experience.
• Experience with Sitecore, Famis Cloud, iMedRIS, and/or BIGCenter.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002714P
Posting Date: 02/12/2021
Closing Date: 2/26/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.