CRM Systems Specialist
CRM Systems Specialist
Blue Bell, PA
Montgomery County Community College invites applications for the CRM Systems Specialist position. The CRM Systems Specialist directly oversees the administration, configuration, and development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM-related systems that support College recruiting, marketing, IT, and student service case management. The position works directly with functional leaders across the College to develop and maintain novel application of CRM technologies in a manner that support College priorities, improve student service, and provide operational efficiencies. Using development capabilities native to the CRM platform, this position will create custom process flows, business rules, reports and analytics, and web applications that serve students, faculty, staff, and community members. Through access to native reporting and analytics, the position will ensure functional leaders throughout the College have access to the information necessary to efficiently and effectively align the appropriate resources in support of students.
Following Governor Wolf's announcement on March 30, 2020, the selected candidate will work remotely until further notice. As the College re-opens the campuses, the selected candidate will transition to on-campus work.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience with CRM systems preferred.
- Experience in the administration and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform preferred.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Experience with mapping and developing business processes. preferred
- Experience with email marketing systems.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and use them in the development of organizational solutions
- Ability to lead projects and present to large audiences
- Strong understanding of software development technologies and cloud computing.
Montgomery County Community College offers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 degree and certificate programs, a Virtual Campus, a Culinary Arts Institute, a Municipal Police Academy, and specialized workforce development programs, all of which leverage the College’s nationally ranked use of innovative technology. An Achieving the Dream (AtD) Leader College, the institution is positioned at the vanguard of national efforts to increase completion, improve learning outcomes, and remove barriers to access for more than 24,000 students annually. The College is also recognized regionally and nationally for its sustainability leadership, work with military veterans, and community service and service learning opportunities. Montgomery County Community College was recognized by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education as one of nine “2018 Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges.” Visit mc3.edu or join us on Twitter @mccc.
Apply online: For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit https://www.mc3.edu/employment-opportunities Closing date for applications is 03/14/2021.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College’s diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.