Dean - Graduate School - Worldwide Reach in Applied Community Development (www.future.edu)
Further communication and discussion of the position will be based on your responses to the following six questions. Only candidates who respond to all questions will be considered. Please answer with full honesty and transparency. Major achievements are not required for all six questions.
- Our University focus is on Applied Community Development, what does that mean to you?
- What have you done, led, or taught in Applied Community Development?
- What is your experience leading in higher education?
- What is your experience working internationally, either working with students or living overseas?
- What are your long-term career objectives?
- Are you able to travel to our administrative offices in Franklin, WV for 3 days per week every 2 weeks at your own expense (housing provided)?
CV/Resume is optional. No phone calls please.
Apply for Dean - Graduate School - Worldwide Reach in Applied Community Development (www.future.edu)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly