Instructor or Assistant Professor of Nursing - BSN Program
Florida Southern College announces a 9-month full-time, permanent tenure track-eligible position in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program track. This position would start in fall 2021. The School of Nursing and Health Sciences provides programs for Exercise Science as well as for Nursing, which includes the BSN prelicensure, MSN and DNP programs.
This faculty position reports directly to the BSN Program Director and is officially supervised by the Dean of the School of Nursing and Health Sciences. The incumbent will be an active faculty member of the CCNE accredited BSN program and may be required to teach in other SNHS programs based on the needs of the School and the College. Key responsibilities include:
• Provide both didactic and clinical instruction in the BSN
program and other programs as needed to meet the needs of the SNHS
and Florida Southern College
• Maintain positive relationships and active collaborations with the major clinical/community serving the BSN program.
• Demonstrate collaboration, collegiality, and support for program excellence.
• Provide advising and mentoring for students to advance student success
• Engage in research and/or scholarly activities
• Engage in professional and community service
• Contribute to ongoing curriculum and program improvements
• Participate in faculty governance through service on Program, School, and College committees
Requirements include a master’s degree in nursing from an accredited institution and Florida registered nursing licensure (active or eligible). Desired are a completed doctorate in nursing or related field, and an established record of teaching and clinical experience.
Florida Southern College is known for engaged learning and encourages scholarly activity of the faculty. The college has been ranked among the top ten regional universities in the south by US News and World Report, and is included in the Princeton Review's "385 Best Colleges'' guide and the Fiske Guide to Colleges. FSC also boasts the world's largest single-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, featured on our website at www.flsouthern.edu.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeland
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeland
- Teacher Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeland
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeland
- Nursing Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeland