Associate Director of Admissions - Transfer
The Associate Director of Admissions - Transfer is vital to the undergraduate transfer recruitment process of Rowan University. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate an ability to work in diverse settings in addition to being technically proficient to ensure the institution recruits quality applicants. The position of Associate Director of Admissions - Transfer reports directly to the Director of Admissions.
- Minimum four to six years of experience in higher education marketing, admissions, or related field.
- Minimum Masters in related field (Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute experience on a year for year basis.)
- accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work in diverse settings
- Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
- Ability to think independently and have team leadership
- Staff supervision and development experience
- Data management and data analysis experience
- Demonstrated track record of managing/leading teams to success
- Experienced in navigating teams through challenging business environments.
- Experience in higher education undergraduate transfer admissions.
- Functional knowledge of integrating technology systems into business practice
- Functional knowledge of the Ellucian Banner system.
- Functional knowledge of the Slate CRM system.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro