Chief Facilities Officer
Olympic College is recruiting to fill the position of Chief Facilities Officer. Olympic College seeks innovative and creative leadership that is dedicated to transforming the lives of students by promoting equity and closing achievement gaps. As an Achieving the Dream college, Olympic College is committed to equity and access in our institutional work and we have made a long-term, sustainable commitment to improving student success.
Olympic College is recruiting to fill a full-time administrative position for Senior Facilities Officer, the College's Chief Facilities Officer. This position reports to the Vice President of Administration; it is a key divisional executive responsible for the Division's overarching goals of creating a great place to work, learn, and grow. This position is specifically responsible for providing comprehensive educational facilities services, including facilities capital projects ( planning, design, construction) and facilities operations, including major/minor capital projects, buildings, grounds, custodial services, sustainability, and energy management. This position supervises the exempt and classified positions responsible for the day-to-day management of these functions. The Senior Facilities Officer works closely with other senior leaders to ensure a collaborative approach in identifying and solving campus challenges.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Chief Academic Officers & Vice Presidents Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton