This position is physically located in central Pennsylvania.
This posting is open until filled.
Provide leadership, training, and guidance to
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience.*Or a combination
of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the
essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
- Valid drivers license.
- Required to be compliant with PA Child Protective Service
- The Equipment You'll Need:
It is HACC’s expectation that candidates selected for this role
will provide their own technology equipment while working
Your own computer (Windows, Linux, or Macintosh desktop or laptop)
with current web browser installed (Firefox, Edge, Safari, Chrome)
Access to broadband internet connection at all times during
employment (DSL, 4G/LTE, FIOS, Satellite, or Cable/Xfinity/Comcast
Equipment/technology which enables you to communicate synchronously
during meetings and other events, such as USB Headset, speaker and
microphone, captioning services, adaptive technology, assistive
If you are not able to meet the equipment requirements listed above
and are selected for the role, you can request a special
accommodation. Our ability to grant your request will be based on
documented need and inventory availability.
Varies. Refer to Athletic Coach Pay
Job Specific Task List:
1. Coach student athletes in skill development.
2. Foster team cohesion and organization.
3. Provide tools and teach skills that cultivate well-rounded
student development within and outside of athletic programs.
4. Organize and lead practices and games.
5. Coordinate travel to and from games.
6. Actively recruit student athletes within HACC and from the
7. Develop and nurture student, community, and alumni
8. Coordinate team fundraising efforts. 9. Perform other duties as
assigned. - (Standard)
Essential duties are 1 - 8 above. - (Essential)
Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week:
20 hours per week
up to $5500
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Sep 27, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time