Bilingual Skills Lab Facilitator
SALARY: $45.00 per/hour
OPENING DATE: 2/12/2021
CLOSING DATE: 3/5/2021 11:59 PM
UNIT: Unaffiliated (Grant-Funded)
REPORTS TO: Director, Nursing Program
1. Tutors nursing students on theory-related content.
2. Assists nursing students with medication math skills.
3. Assists nursing students with skill acquisition.
4. Assists students in integrating theory, skills, and clinical knowledge.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Master’s prepared RN with current practice and education experience
• One year of experience in working in a lab in an academic environment at a college or university
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in working with a diverse student population
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Experience working with a nursing department
SCHEDULE: Flexible, up to 4 hours per week
Monday to Friday, with hours in the late afternoon or evening