FULL TIME FACULTY OF ACCOUNTING
RIT Dubai is currently seeking applications from exceptional candidates for one full-time position in accounting. Responsibilities include teaching accounting courses to undergraduate and graduate students and undergraduate courses in at least one of the following areas: management (preferred), leadership, international business, finance, or marketing. The position is open from August 2021.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- PhD in accounting or closely related discipline
- Ability to teach undergraduate courses in the broad areas of accounting
- Research background and interest in the broad areas of accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Classifiable as scholarly academic (AACSB)
Application and Nomination
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit the following items as part of your application:
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for; e.g.: AcademicKeys – Dr. John Smith – Faculty of Accounting.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Contact information
- A cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements, and how these address the required and preferred qualifications for the position.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three references
Applications review will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit RIT Dubai website at www.rit.edu/dubai
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Accounting & Finance Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates