Senior Database Administrator
- Administers, maintains, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of company databases and systems. Implements database and system designs, data access and table maintenance, and resolves database and system performance issues. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within College databases and systems. Works with a degree of independence to research, analyze, recommend, implement, and monitor technical solutions for College databases and systems.
- Relies on professional experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks, working to research, develop, implement, test and monitor technical solutions for the University. Some independence, creativity and latitude is expected. Participates in new and ongoing system evaluations to ensure technical systems remain optimized to meet business objectives. Authors technical documentation and assists with some user training.
- Incumbent works under the general direction of a Site Director of Information Technology. Incumbent works one shift, eight hours/day, and five days/week and is subject to callback 24/7/365 as required.
Education Minimum Requirements:
Associates Degree or greater than 3 years’ experience dependent on education.
Experience Minimum Requirements:
Three (3) years’ experience in database administration within a higher education setting or equivalent.
For more information, please contact Terri Campbell, Senior Manager of Information Technology, at Terri.Campbell@baptistU.edu 901-572-2472, Baptist Health Sciences University, 1003 Monroe Avenue, Memphis, TN or visit the website at http://www.baptistonline.org/careers
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Memphis
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Memphis
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Memphis
- Development & Advancement Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Memphis