Anatomy Lab Technician (College of Medicine) - (STA006933)
The Anatomy Laboratory Technician is responsible for maintaining the Anatomy lab and performing duties to support the laboratory functions.
- Prepares labs for teaching - podium computer & faculty prosection specimens and demonstration supplies.
- Cleans and organizes tools, supplies and equipment in the gross lab to include dissection tanks, anatomical models and prosection specimens.
- Maintains storage room supplies; catalogs and purchases material and supplies.
- Adheres to, ensures compliance and maintains applicable departmental policies and procedures, proper practices, safety standards, environmental and infection control standards and quality assurance.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 1 year experience
Education: Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Additional Requirements: Must be enrolled in a 4 year degree program for a related field.
Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston