Administrative Associate III
Administrative Associate III
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
S&E-School Of Engineering & Computing Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
Works under general supervision and provides complex administrative support work for GIS faculty, GISC, GSEN GSSC, and ENGR programs.
- Prepare and process Authorization Requests and Expense Reports
within Concur, for GIS faculty and students as well as ENGR
faculty, with a significant effort in support of GISC, GSEN GSSC,
Civil and Industrial Engineering related activities.
- Assist the Department of Computing Sciences and Department of
Engineering with an emphasis on the Geographic Information Science
(GISC), Geographic Surveying Engineering (GSSE), Geospatial
Computer Sciences (GSCS), Civil and Industrial Engineering Program
Coordinator(s) with academic program management including but not
limited to, coordination with faculty and course scheduling, adding
and removing courses, recording schedules in Excel for development
of future semester course offerings, releasing holds, permitting
into classes, receipt and processing of graduate student
application materials for committee review, coordinate receipt and
review of scholarship materials, and serve as the point of contact
for student questions and concerns.
- Maintain, dispense, and order supplies for the academic
programs supported ENCS. Prepare and process Purchase Orders (POs),
Receiving Reports (RRs), petty cash requests, and other
university-required forms for GIS and Engineering
- Monitor and reconcile procurement and travel credit card
transactions for relevant faculty and other personnel to ensure
charges are documented and posted to correct accounts. Serve as
backup for preparation and submission of monthly procurement card
reports and ad hoc travel reports. Coordinate all activities, for
the relevant faculty, with the College of Science &
Engineering's Business Office.
- Assist in organizing conferences, symposia, thesis defense
presentations, seminars, departmental meetings, campus visits,
summer camps and other events or functions hosted by the ENCS
faculty within the specified programs. Perform coordination
activities to include but not limited to logistics, catering,
preparation of agenda and meeting minutes.
- Support recruitment, outreach and job placement activities.
Facilitating on-campus meetings with industry representatives for
job placement and internship opportunities.
- Act as backup to primary CSCI and ENGR Administrative
Assistants as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Knowledge of MS office applications
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Banner, Argos, and other relevant university
- Advanced MS Office skills
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Administrative-Associate-III_R-035603