The mission of The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
is the development of professional health care practitioners
through innovation, individualized, and quality classroom,
clinical, and distance education.
The Program Manager, Student Experience oversees the entirety of
assigned student experience programs and initiatives. The manager
is ultimately responsible for the success of all the interconnected
elements within their programs and works with project managers in
relevant functions and on affected campuses to ensure successful
program execution. Coordinating with members of the project
implementation teams, the Program Manager is responsible for
ensuring that schedules are set, project and resource plans are
developed, deliverables meet the project schedule, expected quality
is achieved, projects are executed on time and within budget, and
meet student expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Documentation and Metrics:
- Oversee scheduling, planning, resource management and
implementation, from project initiation to final delivery, for
assigned student experience projects.
- Ensure student experience projects are delivered as scheduled
and within budget to expected quality standards.
- Oversee the implementation of programs that have been tested
and proven to enhance the student experience.
- Recommend project team members and identify resources required
to ensure successful project implementation.
- Coordinate activities of assigned project team members to
ensure project deliverables are consistently met and project
milestones are achieved.
- Ensure project team members understand program goals and
identify the communications tools best suited to accomplishing
- Prepare project plans and timelines and manage project
- Hold regular project team meetings to assess project status,
identify roadblocks, and encourage progress.
- Provide input and ideas for project improvements and/or
enhancements to improve project outcomes and the student
- Develop program toolkits and other assets to guide the
implementation and roll-out of piloted and approved student
- Develop, maintain, and update comprehensive project files
including documentation of any project modifications, learnings,
- Measure and report student satisfaction and other KPI’s at the
conclusion of each project
- Encourage project leaders and team members to utilize toolkits,
resources, and other assets for consistency.
- Maintain, revise, and update project documents, e.g., toolkits,
templates, etc., as required.
- Contribute to the ideation, design, and development of new
concepts to improve the student experience!
- Identify opportunities for concept design using input from
students and knowledge of process pain points.
- Assist in process analysis to identify possible pain
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the USAHS student value perception and represent the
voice of the student for assigned projects.
- Coach project team members to demonstrate exemplary customer
- Develop and maintain relationships and direct communications
with project team leaders and members, functional department heads,
campus directors and others who contributions are critical to
- Coordinate with support services, e.g., marketing and IT, to
provide resources and services required for program success.
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Chief Experience Officer
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on
performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing project management or event
- Strong organizational and project management skills; can
effectively use scheduling, spreadsheet, and other tools to manage
project schedules and deliverables.
- Detail-oriented; objectives driven; capable of making
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, triage, and manage many
project requests and initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to
motivate project team members.
- Ability to measure, analyze, and act on project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible with regard to availability (time zones, days of
week) depending on the timing and/or urgency of a particular
assignment; willingness to work non-traditional hours, including
early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Experience developing and managing a project
- Ability to develop in-depth understanding of the USAHS
student and the student perception of value.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
LICENSURE and/or CERTIFICATION
PMP Certification or Six Sigma Certification is highly
Ability to travel domestically, primarily to all USAHS campus
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
Collaborates - Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with
others to meet shared objectives.
Is Resilient - Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
Instills Trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Drives Results - Consistently achieves results, even under
Innovation - Creates new and better ways for the
organization to be successful.
Customer Focus - Builds strong customer relationships and
delivers customer-centric solutions.
Drives Engagement (People Managers Only) - Creates a climate
where people are motivated to do their best to help the
organization achieve its objectives.
People Leadership (People Managers Only) - Leads by example
when it comes to finding and developing talent, with a focus on
talent acquisition strategies, setting performance targets that
raise standards and development of high potential
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but
may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves
operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours
daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional
office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other
physical functions as necessary.
Physical requirements of this position include the following:
Does not apply q TBD q TBD
q Stooping, crawling, kneeling q TBD q TBD
q Lifting up to 40 lbs. q TBD
q Lifting over 40 lbs. q TBD
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is an equal
opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of age, race,
religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national