OPS Adjunct Faculty Regional Coordinator (70247)
We are looking for 1-2 OPS faculty for a total of 0.5 FTE to cover the Gainesville area as Regional Coordinator(s) for the Office of Experiential Programs (OEP). This/these position(s) will report to the Lead Regional Coordinator under the direction of the Director of Experiential Programs. Regional Coordinators are responsible for ensuring site, rotation, and preceptor quality and providing support to sites, preceptors, and students.
The primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting site visits for new and existing sites and providing feedback to the office
- Annually reviewing preceptor and student evaluations
- Communicating with new and existing preceptors to answer questions, address concerns, or assist with student counseling
- Promoting and recruiting new sites/rotations/preceptors as needed
- Providing assistance with teaching, learning needs, and assisting with any student issues that may arise
- Adjusting student schedules as needed
- Participating in preceptor development
- Reviewing student assignments which serve as indicators of student learning for the assigned rotation type
- Providing feedback on student schedule change petitions and rotation grade appeals
- Assisting the OEP with any additional responsibilities that are associated with preceptors, sites, and students
- Participating in bimonthly conference calls
- Attending quarterly on-site meetings at the Gainesville/Orlando campus
The successful candidate(s) will possess:
- Pharm D or Ph.D in related discipline.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly and effectively share information, seek input from others, and adapt communication to diverse audiences.
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills to conduct analysis, develop recommendations, and make sound decisions. Ability to establish goals, measure outcomes, and use feedback to change as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on responsibilities with minimal direction, delivering timely and accurate results.
- Ability to interact professionally with UF administration, faculty, staff and students, and represent the College of Pharmacy in a professional manner. Proven ability to build effective working relationships. Possesses well-developed active listening skills. Demonstrated commitment in delivering high quality service to internal and external customers.
To be considered for this position please upload a resume, cover letter and list of references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Final candidate will be required to provide official transcript to the hiring department upon hire. A transcript will not be considered “official” if a designation of “Issued to Student” is visible. Degrees earned from an education institution outside of the United States are required to be evaluated by a professional credentialing service provider approved by National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), which can be found at http://www.naces.org/ .
The University of Florida is an equal opportunity institution dedicated to building a broadly diverse and inclusive faculty and staff.
The University of Florida is An Equal Employment Opportunity Institution. If an accommodation due to a disability is needed to apply for this position, please call 352/392-2477 or the Florida Relay System at 800/955-8771 (TDD). Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the US. Searches are conducted in accordance with Florida's Sunshine Law.
The University of Florida is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
More searches like this
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Gainesville
- Student Affairs Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Gainesville
- Minority & Multicultural Affairs Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Gainesville
- Other Student Affairs Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Gainesville
- Student Activities & Services Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Gainesville