Instructor of Nursing
Arkansas State University – Beebe, a two-year residential community college a part of the Arkansas State University System, invites applications for a full-time, promotion eligible, Instructor of Nursing. Position is open until filled.
The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of the discipline and teach courses in the college’s Practical Nursing and/or Registered Nursing programs. Online instruction via the Canvas LMS platform will be required.
The individual hired will:
• Teach Face to Face, Hybrid, and Online course offerings as needed
• Teach at our satellite locations as needed
• Supervise nursing students in all aspects of clinical education
• Make clinical assignments for students based upon students’ knowledge level and ability
• Develop and deliver Nursing courses (face to face, hybrid, and online) as directed by Director of Nursing
• Maintain an active roster of advisees within the Nursing program(s)
• Collaborate with colleagues and administration on curriculum development and review within Nursing program(s)
• Participate in program assessment
• Engage in student recruitment and retention initiatives
• Institutional committee service
The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire for teaching and community engagement rather than research and publishing.