Medical Laboratory Technology Faculty – Unlimited Full-Time
The Medical Laboratory Department at NHCC is an engaged group of faculty interested in delivering the highest level of instruction to our students. Faculty work as a team to consistently deliver content to students interested in pursuing their AAS in Medical Laboratory Technology. The Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is designed to articulate to Saint Cloud State University B.S. in Medical Laboratory Science degree.
The Medical Laboratory Technology program is accredited through the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences ( NAACLS ). Please come join us as a Medical Laboratory Technology Faculty member and be part of this dynamic team.
• Primary teaching responsibilities include theory and lab instruction as well as overseeing some clinicals for both Medical Laboratory Technician and Phlebotomy students.
• Revision and development of instructional materials as well as assessment of student outcomes is assumed.
• Participation in discipline, division, and college matters through service on committees and attendance at regular meetings as well as continued professional development.
• Dedication to excellence in teaching and have the desire to become part of a creative, vibrant, student-centered learning community.
• Will practice contemporary teaching strategies, including learner outcome assessments and online instruction.
• Ability to work with a diverse population of student learners is expected.
• Availability to teach classes on campus, as well as travel for clinical visits to off-campus sites. Hours include daytime, evenings, and online.
• Continue the professionalism of an active scholar, participate in departmental and campus-wide matters to enhance their disciplines, promote interdisciplinary discourse and collaboration, and advance the college mission.
• Coordinate for Allied Health/Phlebotomy Program including continuous quality improvement monitoring, evaluation and outcomes reporting, maintenance and coordination of clinical sites, and providing program planning and budgetary input to dean.
• Flexibility to teach daytime and evening sections.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Brooklyn Park
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Brooklyn Park
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Brooklyn Park
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Brooklyn Park
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Brooklyn Park