Manager for Integrated Partnerships
Manager for Integrated Partnerships
The Manager for Integrated Partnerships is responsible for building relationships, connections, creating awareness of career education among faculty/staff, students, and employers regarding the benefits of recruitment, career development, and career center services. The incumbent customizes career services for students based on student needs and industry knowledge. Individual serves as a liaison within a college and engages with faculty and staff in support of student success and career readiness. Incumbent meets with employers to build relationships and fosters recruitment connections for students.
Student engagement: Customizes career and professional development programs, workshops, and resources to advance specific population of students in their career readiness and strategic success outcomes. Serves as a career coach to students to advance students’ career and professional development. Works within the career center’s student engagement plan to increase student engagement and other student success outcomes. Provides individual and group educational professional development sessions and appointments. Develops marketing materials or customizes existing Career Connections materials for specific populations in the college.
Industry engagement: Fosters relationships with employers in specified industries in order to increase their recruitment presence within the university community. Works within the Career Connections Center’s industry engagement plan to develop programs to connect students with industry. Serves as a coach to aid organizations in developing their recruitment strategy. Manages relationships with specific industry partners to support their specific talent goals and increased employment connection for University of Florida candidates.
College engagement: Serves as the primary liaison for one college as well as other colleges as needed for the purpose of integrating career development for students. Gathers industry specific information that coincides with college priorities to tailor career programs and services for stakeholder groups. Partners with faculty and staff in specific units to prepare students for success. Has presence in liaison units and attends key meetings. Exchanges information related to student engagement, career development, industry trends and academic learning to support career and professional development.
Tracks, reports and shares outcomes related to career engagement, industry relations, and population specific service utilization. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of employment trends, higher education and appropriate career development expertise. Preforms other duties to advance the Career Connections Center’s and specific college/department’s strategic priorities through storytelling and collaboration.
Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor and higher authorities in the department and division. Lives out the career center’s values in all aspects of their job functions.
Career Connections Center Values:
- We advocate for all aspects of diversity
- We actively foster community
- We empower professional growth and personal care
- We are driven to make a purposeful impact
- We carry a spirit of creativity and innovation
- We play!
Education: Master’s degree in an appropriate field and two years of experience or a bachelor’s degree and four years of related experience.
Training: Certified Career Services Practitioner (CCSP) to be obtained within the first year of employment.
- Master’s degree in marketing, social sciences, student personnel, or human resources (HR)
- Two (2) years of experience (minimum) in stakeholder engagement, marketing, sales, career development, career counseling, or HR
- Experience working inclusively with diverse populations
- Knowledge of industry relations, employment trends, student development, career services, marketing, and outreach strategies
- Skilled in computer applications
- Facilitation skills - Interpersonal skills
- Good presentations skills, listening skills, helping skills, relationship management, and program development
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume and a list of references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (EDT) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Human Resources Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Career Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge