Transcript Analyst 2 - (STA006938)
Under minimal supervision, analyzes and evaluates transcripts from colleges, universities and military course work to identify transferable course credits.
- Reviews and makes decisions on course credits from other domestic and/or international colleges and universities and military course credits to be transferred to UH. Corresponds with officials at other institutions of higher education concerning course credits and content comparability.
- Advises students and university staff and faculty about course credit transfers and gaps.
- Reviews existing evaluation guides and equivalency tables to identify inconsistent catalog language and provides feedback to Lead Transcript Analyst(s).
- Prepares articulation guides for Texas community colleges and universities.
- May assist in the training and supervision of Transcript Analyst 1 and/or student workers.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston