Robert B. Willumstad School of Business
The Willumstad School of Business seeks applicants for part-time teaching opportunities at the graduate and undergraduate levels in the Spring 2021 semester.
- Applicants should be able to teach courses in any of the following subjects: Applied Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Statistical Methods, Operations Management, and Data Analysis.
- Courses may be taught online using Zoom technology, in person, or in hybrid modalities.
- Applicants must have at least a Master's degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Professional industry experience and prior university teaching experience are highly desirable.
- Applicants should submit their most recent CV and a cover letter explaining their suitability for appointment.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Adelphi University, New York, is a highly awarded, nationally ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research and teaching university dedicated to transforming students' lives through small classes with world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to support academic and career success. Adelphi offers exceptional liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with particular strength in our Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World Report, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational university, serving more than 8,100 students at its beautiful main campus in Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers students more than 50 undergraduate majors and 70 graduate programs in the liberal arts, the sciences and professional training. With powerful partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 115,000 graduates across the country, a growing enrollment of students from 41 states and 58 countries, and rising rankings from top publications and organizations, Adelphi is a dynamic community that plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
- Back Share
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=43&rid=2467