Assistant Professor, Higher Education Leadership Doctoral Program (Non-Tenure-Track)
The School of Education at Colorado State University invites applicants for a non-tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level in the field of higher education leadership. This position is part of a search designed to further the School of Education’s commitment and contribution to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the fields of higher education leadership, through collaborative teaching, service, research, and community engagement. We seek a scholar who is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives who:
a) has high research productivity or potential,
b) has experience teaching in both on-campus and online environments,
c) can help build alliances across multiple program areas within the School of Education and across the university,
d) is active in seeking external funding, and
e) can teach, advise, and mentor doctoral students.
1) Teaching hybrid courses in areas of expertise, using video conferencing, synchronous and asynchronous learning technologies.
2) Advising graduate students, to include chairing and serving on Doctoral dissertation committees.
3) Engaging in externally funded research, as related to the mission and goals of the School of Education and the Higher Education Leadership program.
4) Providing service across institutional, community, and professional levels.
5) Working collaboratively with faculty members across the university on interdisciplinary issues with regard to teaching, research, and community engagement initiatives related to the mission of the School of Education and the Higher Education Leadership program.
For full position description and qualifications, visit jobs.colostate.edu/postings/83733.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, however for full consideration, send complete applications electronically to jobs.colostate.edu/postings/83733 by March 28, 2021. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter addressing how their professional experiences align with the required and preferred qualifications, a current curriculum vitae, and the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references. References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Education Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Education Administration & Leadership Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Other Education Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Fort Collins