Associate Director of Digital Strategy
About Roxbury Community College:
Roxbury Community College is an urban, public, 2-year College serving a diverse community, including peoples of color, recent immigrants and non-traditional populations. The College's mission is to facilitate student success in achieving educational goals through the delivery of high-quality transfer and career programs. RCC strives to honor traditional commitments, and to be responsive to new challenges and insights through workforce training, ESOL, and community education. The student population at the college is diverse in ethnicity, gender, language, age and background. Roxbury Community College is an AA/EO employer and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of its staff. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
The Associate Director of Digital Strategy at Roxbury Community College is the resident expert in all facets of digital marketing technology at the College, responsible for website design, management and maintenance, development and execution of digital marketing strategy, and web analytics analysis. The Associate Director ensures that the RCC website effectively serves a wide variety of audiences and both develops and executes strategies to drive traffic to the site. He/she is well-versed in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Ads (search, display, remarketing), geotargeting and geofencing.
Supervision Received: Reports to the Executive Director of Marketing, Communications & External Affairs
- Serve as web design and development lead for the RCC content management systems which include RCC website and RCC Intranet (SharePoint and MyRCC).
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end of the CMS:
- Manage all technical updates to the Content Management System
- Serve as primary web content manager
- Incorporate best practices in site usability, interactive experiences, web analytics and search engine optimization.
- Ensures the CMS systems meets or exceeds accessibility requirements
- Develops and updates comprehensive policy for managing and updating the CMS system ; maintains user accounts
- Oversee and effectively utilize suite of Google's marketing and web applications: Analytics, Ads, Webmaster Tools, Business Tools,
- In alignment with overall marketing strategy and with input from the Executive Director, develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy primarily aimed and generating prospective student leads.
- Must use reporting tools to provide tangible ROI to evaluate cost and efficacy of campaign
- Works closely with IT, regularly communicating status updates and providing comprehensive technical information.
- Minimum AS in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, Web Design or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years professional web development and web management experience
- Significant experience developing for content management systems
- Experience as primary manager of Google's marketing and web applications
- Experience executing multi-faceted digital marketing campaign
- Exceptional communications skills/Proven ability to deliver technical information to a variety of audiences with varying technical skill
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and with minimal oversight
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of mobile web
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in higher education strongly preferred
- Experience leading an organization through a website re-design and migration
- Knowledge of best practices for social media marketing and reporting
- Both experience with and interest in developing creatives for multimedia components
- Experience with YouTube advertising
- Interest in mobile application development
- Interest in developing and overseeing student intern program/providing students with the skills and experience needed for successful careers in web design and web management
- A genuine passion for the role community colleges play in enhancing economic opportunity for all
This is a full-time Non-unit Professional position.
Compensation: Starting salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Appointment is subject to SORI (Sexual Offense Registry Information) background check, and a publicly accessible Massachusetts CORI (Criminal Offense Registry Information) background check.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act requires all institutes of higher education to disclose campus policy statements and crime statistics. Our annual report is available at www.rcc.mass.edu/clery.
Roxbury Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or sexual violence shall be referred to the College's Affirmative Action Officer/Title IX Coordinator, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights.
To Apply: To ensure full consideration, send your resume, a link to your most recent works, a letter of interest, salary history, and three references.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston