Director, Enrollment Management IT - (STA006917)
Directs the planning, implementation and administration of information technology systems and processes for Enrollment Management Services. Assists in prioritizing the implementation of technology systems with internal and business needs.
- Directs the development of customizations and updates to PeopleSoft for enrollment management and reviews system functionality.
- Responsible for complex system process design, analysis, and modification for the university's student database including PeopleSoft modules including, but not limited to, Admissions, Campus Community, Security, SEVIS, Student Records and Financial Aid.
- Directs IT staff responsible for computing support and application processing in the admissions department.
- Coordinates and identifies programming requirements for end users and communicates and resolves issues with functional staff.
- Implements system testing strategies and acceptance criteria in coordination with the operational directors within Enrollment Management Services.
- Recommends and facilitates the integration of new and revised processes, and coordinates documentation and training requirements with technical staff.
- Directs enrollment system processes and the development of standardized and ad hoc queries and reports.
- Actively serves on various administrative committees, represents the university on state committees, and participates in local, state and national conferences.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: INTERNAL POSTING ONLY
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston