Dean - Applied Technologies
SUNY Delhi Job Posting: Dean - Applied Technologies
SUNY Delhi seeks a dynamic, forward thinking, and engaging Dean for the School of Applied Technologies. SUNY Delhi prides itself on being a welcoming college community for all. Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness are integral components of the highest quality academic programs and the strongest campus climate. The college seeks a wide range of applicants for its positions so that inclusive excellence will be affirmed.
The Dean of Applied Technologies reports to the Provost and provides leadership, supervision, and administration of divisional academic programs. The division includes a wide array of applied academic programs from the certificate to associate and baccalaureate levels focusing on preparing students for transfer or career opportunities. The Dean is responsible for maintaining and developing strong, student-focused academic programs, developing strategies for student recruitment and retention, and selection and supervision of divisional faculty and staff. The Dean serves as a member of the Academic Council, participates in the College's strategic planning, and works closely with both academic and administrative areas of the College.
Academic Programs in the School of Applied Technologies
- Automotive Technology/Automotive Mechanics
- Construction Management/Construction Technology
- Electrical Construction and Instrumentation/Plumbing/Refrigeration, Utility Operations, and IBEW (online)
- Facilities Management
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- Integrated Energy Systems
- Mechatronics Design/Mechatronics Technology
- Plumbing and Electrical/Plumbing and Instrumentation
- Residential Construction
- Welding Technology