Material Handler I
Receives freight, inventories it, and delivers it to the proper destination.
- Delivers freight, equipment, and furniture to appropriate Baylor departments.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work station.
- Operate motor vehicles used in daily operations.
- Provides assistance to Baylor departments as assigned.
- Addresses and solves routine customer service problems.
- Checks in freight and packages using a scanner.
- Changes scanner batteries.
- Places correct destination on packages and enters P.O. numbers into computer.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent technical work experience.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Valid Texas Driver's License; clean driving record; three years of driving history in the United States.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.