Athletics Ticket Office Associate (Hourly)
Job Code/Title 80221 - H - Game Operations Assistant 1 Position Number H19011 Working Title Athletics Ticket Office Associate (Hourly) Department Athletics Office Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $9.50 Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week Varies Normal work days Varies Normal work hours Varies Job Category Miscellaneous Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The Ticket Office Associate will:
- Assist the full time ticket office staff in several key functions, including daily office procedures and game day functions.
- Assist with phone, window, and mail orders for all athletic ticketed events using Paciolan software.
- Assist with game day ticketing.
- Provide a high level of customer service to donors, ticket holders, and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of PC operations and software.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Adherence to all applicable NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Paciolan software or related ticket system preferred.
Job Open Date 02/04/2021 Remove from posting on or before 07/01/2022 Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants
All candidates must apply via the VCU eJobs system at www.vcujobs.com. A resume must be uploaded as part of this application process.
This position will be open until filled and review of applicants will begin immediately.
For any questions, please contact Grace Blevins at email@example.com.
Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/103337 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience with the Paciolan Ticketing System?
- * Do you have experience working with the public in a customer
service type position?
- * How would you rate your communication and interpersonal
- Very Good
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond