Email Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Email Marketing Specialist (Remote)
About Champlain College:
Founded in 1878, Champlain College is a small, private, not-for-profit college in Burlington, Vermont overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adirondack mountains, with additional campuses in Montreal, Canada, and Dublin, Ireland. Its career-driven approach to higher education prepares students for professional life from their very first semester. For the fifth year in a row, Champlain was named a "Most Innovative School" in the North by U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges" 2020 regional rankings and listed among The Princeton Review's "The Best 385 Colleges" in 2020. Champlain is also featured in the 2021 Fiske Guide to Colleges as one of the "best and most interesting schools" in the United States, Canada, and Great Britain and is recognized as a 2020 College of Distinction for its "Engagement, Teaching, Community, and Outcomes. The College offers 30 undergraduate degrees as well as online undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
Champlain's Centers of Experience provide students from across all majors with experiential learning environments that guide them in how to take their classroom knowledge and put it to the test in practical applications allowing them to gain real-world experience firsthand. Each Center connects Champlain to the local community and the world, turning theory into practice. The Centers entrust students with responsibility, engage them in ambitious goals and empower them to lead with creativity, confidence, insight, and integrity. At the helms of the Centers are cutting-edge industry professionals who share the goal of providing the most relevant, career-focused education, enriched with hands-on learning opportunities.
The Email Marketing Specialist is a role within Champlain College Online (CCO) that reports to the Director of Marketing and UX and supports the entire marketing department consisting of the Director, Assistant Director, Content Marketer, and two Marketing Managers.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for designing, executing, monitoring and optimizing marketing communications from inquiry through enrollment using Salesforce, Pardot, and other marketing technologies.
The Marketing Automation Specialist should:
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Enjoy puzzles and problem solving
- Take ownership of their work
- Take initiative
- Be skilled at data analysis
- Have a performance marketing mindset
- Desire to be part of a committed and supportive team
- Believe in higher education and how it can improve the careers of adult students
Essential duties of this position include the following:
- Monitor and refine marketing automation KPIs to drive business impact
- Assist in the design of multi-channel communication strategies
- Develop a quality assurance process to ensure accurate and timely delivery of communications
- Strategize how different types of automations drive prospective students through the marketing funnel
- Implement A/B testing and optimization strategies
- Identify new approaches to personalization
- Analyze and optimize nurture channels
- Identify key actions that should be taken throughout the lead lifecycle to increase enrollments
- Design emails using HTML templates with preference given to those who can design HTML emails independently
- Present email data regularly and strategically implement new initiatives based on data
- Understand digital, social, and mobile marketing trends, utilize industry best-practices
- Manage email marketing projects with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
- Perform daily operations within Salesforce and Pardot, including date changes, compliance, troubleshooting, and ongoing enhancements
- Keep project management software up-to-date to reflect progress toward goals
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience (Example: Pardot, Marketo)
- 2+ years of CRM experience (Preferably Salesforce)
- Bachelor's Degree
The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Application materials must include a resume/CV and a letter of interest (Cover Letter) specifically addressing the desired qualifications.
Champlain College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran or military service status, HIVd -positive status, qualified disability, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, and does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, employment practices or co-curricular and other College-administered programs. Champlain College will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students, applicants for admission or employment, or employees. Please contact the People Center at 802.651.5800 with questions concerning the hiring process or future employment at Champlain College, or if auxiliary aids or services are needed to apply for employment at Champlain College.
Champlain College is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community. Recognizing that diversity is both a reflection of our world and a source of rich education, Champlain strives to be diverse and inclusive in ways that reflect the world in which we live and work. All members of the Champlain community are valued as individuals.
The College seeks candidates who, through their work and life experiences, service to the community, teaching or research can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and academic excellence of Champlain College. Please include information about how you would contribute to these efforts and help to further this goal in your letter of interest/cover letter.
For more information and to apply, please go to https://champlain.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp;jsessionid=D349DC02B4039C908EC65F22A3226586?JOBID=128028
In order to be considered for the position, you must upload a resume and cover letter
EU Employee Data Protection Notice: