Enrollment Systems Operations Manager
Salem Academy and College, the oldest continuously operating education institution for girls and women in the country by its founding date of 1772, is accepting applications for a full-time Enrollment Systems Operations Manager position. Reporting directly to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Enrollment Systems Operations Manager is responsible for the administration and oversight of the online platform, technology, and electronic data systems used for admissions and enrollment management. Responsibilities include the oversight of the development and management of the online platform and data systems processes for Salem Academy, Salem College, and graduate studies admissions. The person is this position also has oversight of application workflows, document processing (physical and electronic), data collection and reporting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) communications, and maintenance of admissions operations. The Enrollment Systems Operations Manager is the primary contact for addressing internal and external customer relations with regards to enrollment operations. This person is responsible for assisting the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management in building a collaborative and effective admissions unit, developing reports, and ensuring the integrity of application and admissions processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited to the Following:
- Coordinates and manages the online enrollment and admissions platform, Technolutions Slate, and CRM system documentation, data management, upgrades, testing, and troubleshooting;
- Works to ensure the online enrollment and admissions platform is being used optimally and to its fullest capacity;
- Manages the import of common application data and materials into the electronic platform for application processing and review;
- Develops and manages the application workflow for admissions for undergraduate students, graduate students, and Academy students;
- Serves a primary role in systems management of the Slate CRM to include testing, updates, training, and creation of rules and workflows to support all phases of the enrollment cycle;
- Manages the import and export of data to Slate CRM including inquiry and applicant data from internal and external sources;
- Maintains data integrity of all admissions files, applications, and enrollment decisions;
- Develops and manages internal applications and forms as well as their workflows for admission to specific programs to include the Academy and Graduate programs;
- Processes and indexes electronic and physical documentation pertaining to the application process;
- Serves as document steward and archive manager;
- Builds, updates, and tests forms and manages the admission cycle tasks;
- Supports the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management in creating queries, reports, and dashboards for data analysis;
- Supports the Assistant Director of Admissions and Communications in delivering robust and effective communication workflows;
- Serves as a point of contact for students and families who are experiencing technical issues with the application process;
- Provides administrative assistance to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management; and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Prior work experience in higher education;
- Two or more years of relevant experience providing technical and operational support in a fast paced environment;
- System experience with Technolutions Slate, Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) and student information systems (preferably Power Campus);
- Expertise in working with and understanding CRM application configuration, administration, and communication flow;
- Knowledge of the higher education environment and business functions. Prior experience working in Admissions or Financial Aid offices is strongly preferred;
- Proficiency with systems, technology integration, spreadsheets, and database applications;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technological information in oral and written form;
- Demonstrated time management skills and an ability to multitask while meeting concurrent deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and to maintain strict confidentiality and data integrity;
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
To apply, please send a letter of interest addressing your
qualifications for the position along with a resume or curriculum
vitae to Janice Harring-Hendon, Associate Vice President for
Enrollment Management, at email@example.com. The review of
applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the
position is filled.
Salem Academy and College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.