Director of Institutional Advancement - Ancilla College of Marian University
Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- Promotes the vision and mission of ACMU through the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of all gifts through annual, multi-year, and deferred gifts/pledges from various constituents.
- Special emphasis will be placed on the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and prospects.
- Grow the current donor base (which would include individuals, businesses and/or foundations) and invite new constituents to become philanthropically engaged with ACMU.
- Serves as an ambassador connecting with donors and providing them with opportunities to become/remain engaged with the mission of ACMU.
- In conjunction with the ACMU Chancellor, serve as the primary, external representative of ACMU when connecting with donors, business leaders, alumni and friends.
- Develop an annual giving process that cultivates and invites ACMU constituents to provide philanthropic support.
- Provide leadership and planning for ACMU fundraising/stewardship events.
- Reports directly to the Chancellor of ACMU, while working closely with the Marian University VP of Institutional Advancement and Marian University Advancement team.
- Meets and exceeds established monthly, quarterly and annual metrics in regards to donor interactions, solicitations and gifts secured.
- Enter and report activity in Raiser’s Edge database
- Participate in monthly Institutional Advancement team meetings with Marian University staff to ensure a coordinated approach to activity
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated fundraising success/business development success with preference given to an individual with a minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of self-motivation who is committed to growing and enhancing ACMU’s presence in the community.
- The ability to write, analyze, and interpret giving information, financial reports, and legal documents and utilize this information in planning processes.
- The ability to effectively present (written and verbal correspondence) information and respond to questions from internal and external constituents.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to incorporate these conclusions/findings into strategic and tactical plans.
- An understanding that occasional events and activities occur outside of work hours—including some nights and weekends—and are necessary to perform the duties of this job satisfactorily.
- Be willing to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an environment that places emphasis on performance and metrics.
- Exhibit professionalism and high ethical standards for maintaining confidential information.
- Must be able to have and maintain a valid Indiana driver's license without restrictions.
- Raiser’s Edge database experience preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills and outstanding communication—both oral and written—and outstanding interpersonal skills. Must be well-organized, self-started, a collaborative planner, and work with members of the Institutional Advancement team individually and in groups.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current CV, and contact information for three professional references. All applications should be submitted through https://marian.peopleadmin.com/.
Ancilla College of Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood
- Financial Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood