IT Enterprise Application Developer (CRM)
- Designs, develops, tests, and maintain PL/SQL code to help end users make better decisions.
- Works directly with end users in analyzing fundraising information using PL/SQL, Crystal Reports and Excel.
- Communicates and coordinates with other central IT team members to ensure project goals are met.
- Will eventually become part of a team that will analyze potential replacement CRM systems by evaluating campus requirements against available solutions.
- Understands and consistently applies current software development methodologies.
- Ensures system integrity and efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field.
Experience: Two (2) years of experience with Oracle PL/SQ and working with end users on projects.
Other: May consider a combination of directly related experience and education.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of position requirements. Knowledge of all applicable requirements, regulations, and laws. Skill in effective use of applicable technology/systems. Ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written thoughts, ideas, and facts to all levels of personnel. Ability to work cooperatively with others and independently. Required knowledge includes Oracle PL/SQL, preferred but not required skills include Ellucian Advance (fundraising CRM), Crystal Reports, Cold Fusion Microsoft Power BI.
Hiring Range: Approximately $85,000 - $90,000. Salary offer will be commensurate with education and experience.
If accommodations are needed at any stage in the recruitment process, contact Staffing & Career Services at HRJobs@umaryland.edu.
UMB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.