PT Registration Services Specialist
Buena Vista University has an opening for a PT Registration Services Specialist in the Registrar’s Office. This position will provide general office duty support to the Registrar office by handling office tasks, professional assistance via phone, mail, and emails. In addition, this position processes transcripts and enrollment verification requests through the clearinghouse and manages student academic records.
To be successful, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. The ability to be flexible and the acumen to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously is a must. The successful candidate will be skilled with a variety computer software – particularly Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software, excel at both verbal and written communication, and general office tasks. One year of experience is required and a bachelor’s degree is preferred. Typical office hours are 9am to 3pm, Monday thru Friday.
A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.
BVU is a EOE/ADA/Smoke-Free Employer
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside