CRM Specialist, Professional Service Specialist 2
The CRM Specialist is responsible for supporting the adoption, application, and enhancement of Rowan University’s Strategic Enrollment Management system(s). The position works within a team that collaborates with groups across the University to recommend business process improvements through use of technical solutions. The CRM Specialist will assist in CRM front end design, data integrity, end user training, and platform management to support student services. The CRM Specialist will also assist with generating reports and communicating outcomes. The position also works with other technical agents to leverage data and streamline platform functionality to enhance student experiences. Related work as required.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business needs and design CRM solutions based on those requirements.
- Proactively identify and assist with operational and technical improvements, enhancements, and system customizations.
- Educate users on new advancements and product offerings in the CRM and strategic enrollment management space.
- Generate reports and dashboards for users and senior leadership across business lines.
- Assist with the platform’s administrative technical functions such as user on-boarding and security, data integrity, system maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Assist in establishing and managing protocols for CRM standard operating procedures and monitor systems for proper compliance.
- Manage multiple high priority projects as directed.
- Research and implement the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Assist preparing end-user documentation and conducting training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Strategic Planning and Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, digital marketing, MIS, computing and informatics, information technology or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Technical experience with enterprise-level, multi-user applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork and ability to influence others; thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Master’s degree in computer science, MIS, information technology or a related field.
- Previous experience with Slate CRM, OnBase document imaging software, and other admissions and/or university information systems including Ellucian Banner, ServiceNow and Atlassian project software Jira and Confluence.
- Experience managing and administering marketing and digital communications platforms.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro