ASO DIR, Career Services
Associate Director, Career Services
Leads the strategic planning for the Recruitment Relations area and center-wide industry engagement. Manages a vision and creates goals for employer-focused programming, the employer experience, and recruitment services initiatives. Responsible for leading and implementing the Center’s strategic plan for each industry engagement, recruitment services and employer branding. Works collaboratively with all aspects of the Center to ensure proper implementation of industry engagement initiatives including career events and the student experience of career services. Assists in analyzing the effectiveness of and establishes future direction for functional policies and programs. Ensures all programs and activities comply with university, state, and federal regulations. Establishes performance goals and measures to evaluate success of employer outreach and participation in recruitment activities.
Fosters relationships with internal and external constituents for the benefit of students’ career development to increase engagement and employer connections for UF candidates. Initiates meetings, delivers presentations, strategizes and implements collaborative programming and structures. Also serves as a Recruitment Coach to a portfolio of employer accounts.
Oversees the day-to-day operations of assigned area including supervision of the Recruitment Relations team. Responsible for maintaining an inclusive working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. Provides guidance and direction to staff involved in department services and programs conducting outreach and recruitment services to new, inactive, and active employers for the purposes of advancing recruitment at the University of Florida.
Oversees assessments, analysis of data, and reporting related to activities for functional experience and recruitment area(s). Maintains up-to-date knowledge of employment and career services via benchmarking, professional associations, labor data, and stakeholder engagement to inform strategic planning efforts and education to Center staff and stakeholders. Participates in the development of budget requests and maintains a budget pertinent to assigned programs.
Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor and higher authorities in the department and division. Lives out the career center’s values in all aspects of their job functions.
Career Connections Center Values:
- We advocate for all aspects of diversity
- We actively foster community
- We empower professional growth and personal care
- We are driven to make a purposeful impact
- We carry a spirit of creativity and innovation
- We play!
Education: Master's degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and six years of relevant experience.
Training: Certified Career Services Practitioner (CCSP) to be obtained within the first year of employment.
EDUCATION & TRAINING: Master’s degree in marketing, social sciences, student personnel, or human resources (HR)
- Two (2) years of experience (minimum) in stakeholder engagement, marketing, sales, career development, career counseling, or HR
- Experience working inclusively with diverse populations
KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of industry relations, employment trends, student development, career services, marketing, and outreach strategies
- Skilled in computer applications
- Facilitative skills - Interpersonal skills
- Good presentations skills, listening skills, helping skills, relationship management, and program development
ABILITIES: Ability to work independently and contribute to a team
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Human Resources Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Career Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge