Faculty - Department of Occupational Therapy
The School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) at Seton Hall University invites qualified individuals to apply for a full-time, twelve-month faculty position in the Department of Occupational Therapy beginning July 1, 2021. We are a student-centered, dynamic department with a commitment to preparing occupational therapists as servant leaders and interprofessional team members seeking to meet the needs and opportunities of a global society.
- Licensure or eligibility for New Jersey licensure and a minimum of five years of clinical experience as an occupational therapist upon hire.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- In response to a changing healthcare environment, the School is assuming a leadership role in offering high quality, innovative programs at the master’s and doctoral levels.
- Salary and benefits are extremely competitive and include tuition remission for spouses and eligible dependents. Rank and salary are commensurate with experience. Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the names, phone numbers and email addresses of three references.
- Applications must be submitted online at: https://jobs.shu.edu
- The cover letter should address the applicant’s qualifications for the position and his/her philosophy for achieving specific goals regarding student mentorship, teaching and scholarship. After the initial screening, candidates may be subsequently asked to supply additional materials. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- For further information about the position, contact Mara Podvey, PhD, OTR Search Committee Chair, Department of Occupational Therapy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information about Seton Hall University, see our web page at www.shu.edu.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Occupational Therapy Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange