Office Assistant 3 - Student Development
Olympic College is hiring an Office Assistant to work with our Student Development Team
Under general supervision, the office assistant will independently perform a variety of complex clerical projects and assignments for the Student Development department. Tasks may include: preparing reports; preparing, reviewing, verifying and processing fiscal documents and/or financial records, composing correspondence, establishing manual or electronic recordkeeping/filing systems and/or data base files, and responding to inquiries requiring substantive knowledge of office/departmental policies and procedures. This position may also provide customer service over the phone or when Olympic College returns to in-person education as front office personnel for their department.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Student Activities & Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton