Financial Literacy Education Coordinator
Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
Lourdes University invites applicants for the position of Financial Literacy Education Coordinator. This a part-time position.
Working closely with Financial Aid staff, this position provides financial counseling and education to students, applicants and families on personal financial planning, higher education financing, student loan repayment, and other financial planning issues.
- Help coordinate and promote special events. Including but not limited to: Constitution Day, FAFSA week, Student literacy events, Financial Aid night, FYE and Capstone class visits
- Serves as front line student services contact with walk-in, phone traffic, and email fielding both financial aid and student accounts questions and concerns. Escalate calls/walk-ins when appropriate.
- Ensure that the pages of the website and associated forms are up to date, including posting scholarship applications
- Update all forms each year, including federal forms and internal office use forms
· Performs duties associated with proper, legal, and ethical administration of all financial aid administered through, by, and on-behalf of the U.S. Department of Education, the Ohio Board of Regents, Lourdes University and all such agencies/individuals as applicable
· Serve as the primary person for running tracking letters, award letters, scholarship letters and cancel/exit letters
· Process skip/trace requests from Direct Loan Services
1. Associate’s Degree required in a business related field, or 3-5 years related experience in student accounts or financial aid
2. Working knowledge of computers, specifically SCT Banner, Microsoft Word & Excel
3. Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
4. Strong customer service background and organizational skills
5. Ability to deal with multiple deadlines in a shifting operational environment
Lourdes University is developing a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. People of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, other minorities, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Posted 22 days ago
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Sylvania
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Sylvania
- Financial Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Sylvania
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Sylvania
- Financial Aid Not specified Part Time jobs in Sylvania