Program Coordinator- Career Center
The primary purpose of Career Center is to provide comprehensive, quality career and employment services and resources within an environment that encourages academic success, career development, employment preparation, and access to the business community.
Under general direction of the Career Center Associate Dean, the Program Coordinator will perform work using knowledge and experience specific to the program (i.e. Career Services, Cooperative Education and Community Volunteer Service, and Student Employment). Exercise independent judgment in interpreting and applying rules and regulations. Independently advise students, staff, program participants and/or the public regarding program content, policies, procedures and activities; select/recommend alternative courses of action and have extensive involvement with students, staff, the public and/or agencies in carrying out program activities, and coordinate, schedule and monitor program activities to determine consistency with program goals.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton