Financial Aid Counselor - Ancilla College of Marian University
Ancilla College of Marian University, located in Plymouth, Indiana, invites applications for a Financial Aid Counselor. This position will promote Marian University’s Catholic mission and identity by reviewing student applications for financial aid, such as loans, grants-in-aid, or scholarships, to determine eligibility for assistance at Ancilla College of Marian University. The counselor will be responsible for awarding and packaging financial aid for all new, returning and transfer student to Ancilla College of Marian University. This position will be located on campus in Plymouth, Indiana.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and institutional policies and procedures for financial aid, and the ability to interpret state and federal financial aid regulations
- Extensive experience with aid packaging; and experience with Ellucian Colleague preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to the college and community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be computer proficient and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current CV, and contact information for three professional references. All applications should be submitted through https://marian.peopleadmin.com/.
Ancilla College of Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood
- Financial Aid Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Inwood