Executive Director of Scientific Research Foundation
Scientific Research Foundation seeks Executive Director
The Marilyn Brachman Hoffman Foundation funds research on multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS). We seek an Executive Director who will lead the foundation’s $1.7 million annual research grant program and work with the foundation’s nationally respected Scientific Advisory Board and Board of Directors, in addition to administering the work of the foundation.
- Oversee and guide $1,700,000 + annual research awards in MCS;
- Additional $500,000 in annual awards in human services;
- Assist in crafting the research agenda for MCS;
- Work with multiple bioscience and medical areas – immunology, epidemiology, neuroscience, exposure science, public health.
- Virtual position, ultimately located in Dallas/Fort Worth area or in Southwest with direct flight to DFW;
- Opportunity to gain expertise in a rapidly growing research area;
- Competitive salary and benefits: $90,000 - $120,000 DOE.
- Masters or Doctoral studies in related medical or science field;
- Significant experience in the scientific/research community and an understanding of the grant proposal award process and related reports and publications;
- Demonstrated ability to participate in such research activities.
Email your resume with a cover letter to Tom Cantrill, Board President TCantrill@huntonAK.com by March 15, 2021.
Position open until filled. We encourage you to apply quickly with a projected start date of April 1, 2021 (negotiable). For full job description, see interim website after 2/10/21: http://www.mbhoffman.org
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Benbrook
- Health & Medicine Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Benbrook
- Other Health & Medicine Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Benbrook
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Benbrook
- Biology & Life Sciences Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Benbrook