The Alzheimer’s Disease and Memory Disorders Clinic is seeking a psychometrician to join an active research team engaged in Alzheimer’s disease prevention and treatment trials.
- Administering one-on-one neuropsychological test batteries to individual research participants.
- Scoring and reporting neuropsychological test results.
- Maintaining and updating regulatory documents, procedures manuals, subjects' case report forms, and source documents.
- Scheduling research study visits and conducting other assessments specified in the research protocol.
- Training and orienting other psychometricians and technicians in the procedures of specific trials.
- May recruit subjects or assist in other research study efforts.
- May assist with submitting research study protocols and consent form to Baylor's Institutional Review Board.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related field.
- No experience required.
- Masters' degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.