Research Coordinator I
The Baylor Teen Health Clinic currently provides pregnancy testing, family planning, sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and HIV/AIDS education and screening, primary healthcare, and case management services to teens, their partners, and adolescents in Harris County. The clinics provide services to teens from the age of 13-24.
Services We Provide:
• Comprehensive Exams (Male & Female)
• Gynecological services
• Birth control and family planning
• Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
• Primary healthcare
• HIV/AIDS education and screening
The coordinator will work on multiple simultaneous research projects as well as provide related support to the 9 Baylor Teen Health Clinics. Will work directly with patients to collects pertinent information for the research project(s). Will work with spreadsheets and databases to record information as well as with on-line survey tools to collect information. May assist in social media outreach and marketing efforts as well.
- Collects study subject information for a clinical research study.
- Enters research data into study database.
- Maintains study subject files.
- Schedules study subjects for tests and procedures specific to the research protocol.
- Assists study subjects with navigation through the study process.
- Orders and maintains supplies and equipment.
- May collect vital signs or other biometric information.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience with on-line survey tools and social media outlets is a plus.
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Products.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.