Coordinator Accts Payable
Coordinator Accts Payable
3452 Spur 399,, Collin Higher Education Center
McKinney, Texas, 75069
We are searching for an experienced Coordinator Accts Payable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of District travel and Concur including software testing, functionality implementation, staff training, problem resolution and documentation.
- Coordinate all aspects of Sciquest AP module including software testing, functionality, implementation, staff training, problem resolution and documentation.
- Coordinate the processing of purchasing/credit cards in Concur, Sciquest AP, Banner and JP Morgan.
- Serve as the main contact with all travel related vendors including Concur, CTP and other travel vendors.
- Coordinate updates to Accounts Payable intranet page
- Assist in developing, reviewing and updating Accounts Payable procedures.
- Provide new District employees with training on accounts payable and travel procedures.
- Process vendor payments via check, ACH and credit card.
- Coordinate credit card reconciliations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution and three (3) years of accounts payable experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Banner, Sciquest and Concur preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Full-time Staff
Compensation Type: Annual
Compensation Range: $38,550.00 - 44,332.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or email@example.com .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney