Front Desk Receptionist for University Advancement (25 hour position)
Job Title Front Desk Receptionist for University Advancement (25 hour position) Posting Number S855P Classification Title
This position is to act as the primary receptionist for the Yeager Center Administrative wing. The receptionist will assist visitors and callers by providing general CBU information or directing the constituent to the appropriate office. The receptionist will also provide clerical support for the University Advancement office by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Serve as receptionist for the Yeager Center Administrative wing by greeting and announcing visitors to the appropriate office.
2. Provide secretarial and general administrative support by preparing correspondence, reports, and memoranda.
3. Answer general questions regarding CBU .
4. Assist with outgoing and incoming mail distribution.
5. Assist in maintaining accurate departmental records, files, and appropriate databases.
6. Present a positive and supportive image of California Baptist University.
7. Assist in responding to inquiries and appropriate documents.
8. Assist with scheduling the Executive Conference Room for the campus.
9. Assist as needed with Institutional Advancement events.
10. Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
11. Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to respond to concerns from constituents.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree ( GED ); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 01/26/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6279 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside