Administrative Support Specialist – Didactic Education
Job Title Administrative Support Specialist – Didactic Education Posting Number S859P Classification Title
Provide support to the Physician Assistant Studies ( PAS ) Director of Academic Education in all tasks relating to the didactic education portion of the program. Assists with other administrative responsibilities including but not limited to admissions, data entry, and event coordination by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist with accreditation documentation, primarily in curriculum mapping, syllabi preparation, data analysis, and exam specification to ARC -PA standards, WSCC standards, and student learning objectives in each course.
2. Coordinate and analyze assessment data from E-medley, Exam Soft, and Qualtrics data systems.
3. Design and compose departmental newsletters.
4. Create the PAS master course schedule worksheets each semester.
5. Assist with onboarding specialty consultants, prepare paperwork for payments, and update information to facilitate future work assignments.
6. Assist in the planning, coordination, and assessment of PAS events including White Coat Ceremony, didactic and clinical orientation days, interview days, prospective student events, and more.
7. Assist in the planning, coordination, and assessment of Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) including standardized patient recruitment, schedule coordination, preparation of technology, and patient training.
8. Create, implement, and troubleshoot digital grading via Qualtrics for exams such as OSCEs.
9. Develop the templates for assessment reports that faculty will complete for ARC -PA and WSCC .
10. Assist faculty with the proctoring of exams using Exam Soft.
11. Assist in the setup and breakdown of PAS specialty labs and keep inventory of equipment and supplies.
12. Assist with admission interviews and associated data collection and analysis.
13. Other duties assigned as needed and directed by the Dean, College of Health Science or Chair, Department of Physician Assistant Studies.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Experience with and/or ability and willingness to learn various computer applications such as Microsoft 365, Zoom, WebEx, Qualtrics, Microsoft Sway, Adobe Photoshop or similar.Advanced level ability in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, pivot charts, VLOOKUP, and complex formulas will need to be demonstrated.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent skills and abilities from four-year college or university with coursework in statistics; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 01/28/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6288 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside