Newhouse School of Public Communications is Hiring 9 New Faculty Members
NOW NEEDS YOU
Even during these unprecedented times, the Newhouse School at Syracuse University continues to grow and thrive. Newhouse is an active, dynamic community where top students come to study communications, and where teachers, practitioners, thought leaders and scholars help them prepare to lead and shape the industry of tomorrow.
As we bolster our mission through the hiring of nine new faculty members, consider joining us at the country’s leading communications school.
- Newhouse Professor
- Department Chair, Public Relations
- Associate/Full Professor, Journalism, Trust and Democracy
- Executive Editor and Professor of Practice
- Assistant Professor, Advertising
- Assistant Professor Broadcast and Digital Journalism
- Assistant Professor, Journalism
- Assistant Professor, Television, Radio and Film (Emphasis: Screenwriting)
- Assistant Professor, Visual Communications (Emphasis: Cinematography)
Visit newhouse.syr.edu/careers for more information and to apply.