Initial Licensure Field Placements Coordinator
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Coordinator, Initial Licensure Field Placements supports learning by working closely with the Director of Field Experiences/Placements and the partnership school districts to secure field experience placements for the School of Education teacher candidates. The Coordinator maintains databases, communicates with school district personnel, works with faculty to secure methods placements, knows how to work with Livetext, has extensive technology experience and expertise in Excel, Databases, the entire Word Suite of applications and tools, has the ability to multi-task, has outstanding attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; College Degree Preferred
- Technology, Databases, Microsoft Word Suite; Livetext; Business Office or Education Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer knowledge: Databases, Microsoft Word Suite
- Strong organizational ability and flexibility to meet ongoing job deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Attention to detail
- This is a Face-To-Face Position (This is not a Remote position)
- Be Able to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to life 10+ pounds
- Ability to interact on the phone, in-person and/or via the internet or another media technology platform
- Ability to move about the campus or meeting sites
- Ability to move chairs from space-to-space
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora