Academic Personnel Services: Technology and systems project management lead; provide technical support for office systems, applications, software; develop new strategies for use of technology; assist with continuous assessment of office processes to recommend and implement changes that result in more efficiencies and cost savings; provide training, support, and troubleshooting needs to users as necessary; lead, audit, and analyze the necessary system/office reports.
Duties includes and are not limited to:
- Upgrades to systems (Banner, BDM, PageUp, ProcessMaker, etc.)
- Banner Upgrades: Respond to IT schedule biannually: lead upgrade testing in office, assisting staff, reporting issues, actual testing, training end users.
- PageUp Updates: monthly (from vendor) testing of new features, ensure continued functionality of existing features.
- Maintenance of systems: daily oversight of applicant tracking system and others as needed.
- Meetings with HR regarding improvements.
- Troubleshooting for users.
- Maintenance of current processes which include: job uploads, Salary Planner EPAFs; annual letters.
- Training and documentation of systems (EPAFS/applicant tracking) university-wide.
- Write and update training materials/documentation and create and offer training sessions as necessary.
- Test and implement new technologies: new functionalities/uses of Banner, etc.
- Reporting: respond to university-wide requests and deadlines. Systems used include Ellucian Banner, PageUp, Oracle Analytics, Oracle Analytics Publisher, general SQL. Assist requestors with parameters, verify and analyze results.
- Website: Consistent with University requirements, update and maintain content, forms, navigation.
- Create, launch and analyze reports as necessary and communicate with the AcP/HR teams any necessary findings, edits, trends, etc.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED; 2 years of experience with data systems/reporting and proven customer service experience. Experience in these knowledge/skills/abilities may be earned concurrently.
This position is not eligible for a H-1B sponsorship.
Consideration may be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree. Experience may be gained during an educational program. System experience with PageUp, Ellucian Banner, Oracle Analytics, Oracle Analytics Publisher, ProcessMaker, general SQL knowledge.
Submit cover letter, curriculum vita to http://jobs.miamioh.edu/cw/en-us/job/498234?lApplicationSubSourceID=. Inquiries can be addressed to Elizabeth Sprockett at email@example.com. Screening of applications will begin February 2, 2021 and continue until the position is filled.
Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of age (40 years or older), color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560.
As part of the University’s commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe living, learning, and working environment, we encourage you to read Miami University’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html, which contains information about campus safety, crime statistics, and our drug and alcohol abuse and prevention program designed to prevent the unlawful possession, use, and distribution of drugs and alcohol on campus and at university events and activities. This report also contains information on programs and policies designed to prevent and address sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. Each year, email notification of this website is made to all faculty, staff, and enrolled students. Written notification is also provided to prospective students and employees. Hard copies of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report may be obtained from the Miami University Police Department at (513) 529-2223. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Oxford
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Oxford
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Oxford
- Human Resources Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Oxford