Education - PPS School Counseling Full Time Faculty
Position Title Education - PPS School Counseling Full Time Faculty Position Summary
PPS – School Counseling
The Metcalf School of Education invites applications for a tenure track faculty appointment in the Pupil Personnel Services ( PPS ) School Counseling program. The faculty member will teach graduate courses in the MS in PPS School Counseling program that leads to a PPS credential in school counseling.
• have a terminal degree in school counseling OR an advanced degree in school counseling with a terminal degree in education,
• have a PPS – School Counseling credential,
• have relevant professional experiences,
• be committed to the integration of Christian faith and theology with the field of Education, and
• demonstrate the ability to excel in teaching, scholarship, and service.
The successful candidate will teach 24 units, provide administrative oversight to the program, and engage in relevant scholarship and service to the CBU and professional learning communities.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6267 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3