Help Desk Coordinator - (STA006845)
Provides technical computer support for all operating systems to faculty, students and staff.
- Coordinates the activities of the help desk and maintains a log of requests for assistance.,
- Provides technical support to college students and faculty; refers the more complex questions to the appropriate user support specialist.,
- Assists in training Help Desk assistants and provides guidance and technical work direction as needed.,
- May write help desk documentation and assist in conducting technical workshops.,
- Compiles suggestions, comments and questions from users.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.,
High school and 1 year experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Posting Information:
This position will support faculty, staff and students
This position will include evenings and weekends
This position will be an escalation point for UIT student worker staff
This position will assist with testing and implementation of new and upgraded software and technologies
Schedule office visits, troubleshoot computer problems and diagnoses cause
Basic knowledge in supporting Windows and Mac operating systems
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston