Clinical Integration Project Manager
Take on a significant role within a world-class health system.
Help drive exciting organizational change within an
internationally-renowned healthcare leader. Take your professional
expertise to the next level. You can do all this and more at UCLA
We’re looking for an experienced and expert change agent to develop and implement a project plan for our transition to an integrated operational model for ambulatory patient care activities. You will manage the performance and execution of this major cross-functional implementation plan for the David Geffen School of Medicine (DGSOM) in close collaboration with health system administration, DGSOM HR and Finance and academic department leadership. With your skill in navigating complex, matrixed organizational structures, you’ll collaborate across departments, UCLA Health and campus entities, as well as across matrixed project-based committees. You will be accountable for establishing project plans, ensuring compliance with scope, schedule, cost and quality expectations as well as demonstrating benefits to project leaders, team members and stakeholders.
We’re seeking a forward-thinking professional with:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, project management, human resources, or organizational development
- Eight or more years of project management, HR analysis or similar experience
- Experience working in an academic health organization
- Background leading delivery of large, complex enterprise-level projects
- Experience developing and presenting project status slide decks
- In-depth knowledge of process design and value-stream mapping
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and inspire team members and stakeholders
- High EQ with the ability to build credibility and trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to create a shared direction within a diverse cross-functional project team
- Ability to take initiative, identify project gaps, and recommend improvements
- Expertise with project management best practices, including Kaizen, Lean, Agile, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Visio, JIRA/Confluence, Kanban, etc.
- Familiarity with HR processes/domains
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply online: http://ucla.contacthr.com/79582880
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Other Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park